About Me

My photo
Barry, Vale of Glamorgan, Wales, United Kingdom
Hallo, I'm a CG artist with a soft spot for super low poly assets and textures! Keep checking back to see what new oddities I'm working on and feel free to comment on any posts I put up.

Townhouse progress (pt2)

It's coming along slowly, the house itself is pretty much complete in terms of build. My next task is to get the normal maps for the windows and doors made up. I also need to rethink the normal/bump maps for the lower half of the house. Though when those are done it's just a case of sorting out the props and lighting to set the scene properly.
I've got an extra long weekend coming up, so I will be gearing up to finish this soon. Posted some of the sketches I made before hand, though I will replace it with a finished colour version soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment