About Me

My photo
Barry, Vale of Glamorgan, Wales, United Kingdom
Hallo, I'm a CG artist with a soft spot for super low poly assets and textures! Keep checking back to see what new oddities I'm working on and feel free to comment on any posts I put up.

Art Academy

An app was released for the WiiU a little while back, it enables the game pad to act like one of those flashy drawing tablets you see where you draw directly onto the screen. I've always experienced problems drawing directly with my PC Bamboo setup because of the disjointed feeling between screen and tablet. I'm fine with texturing but not actual sketching, much rather a pencil and paper personally. The App is pretty decent and I'm able to go from rough sketching to something a little more detailed with ease. So while I'm working on the townhouse I'd thought I would throw up a few of the doodles I've made in the last month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment